USB can be an Alternative way for installing Windows (7, 8, 10). There is a useful software to make external devices bootable via USB flash drive. We can also transfer both Windows DVD setup installation and the ISO File. This can minimize the possibility of losing important data, thus making the operating system run properly. This app does its job automatically with short stages, easy to understand and works well.
- Prepare USB Flash Drive (USB Stick), with minimum capacity size of at least 4 Gb. Save the important file elsewhere, because this removeable device will be reformatted and emptied.
- Prepare Setup Installation SOURCE, be it a Windows DVD or ISO file.
- Download Wintoflash.
Wintoflash is a great application to create a bootable USB flash drive with a windows setup installation system inside. With this we can install windows from USB to computer and laptop. This application can setup the operating system into it, so it can be used as normaly when using DVD. This tool works well on any type of operating system including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, from basic, home, professional, ultimate, enterprise, whether 32 or 64-bit, or similar.
Install Windows from USB
To install Windows (7, 8, 10) from USB flash drive on a computer or laptop using wintoflash:
- Install the Wintoflash Program.
Run the Application.
In the “Welcome” view Click Next.
Approval Click “I Accept”, then Click Next.
In “Key File”, Select “Free License” and Click Next.
- Click Next again until “Finished” and display the Start Menu.
- Click Tab menu “More singleboot”, just direct to the Point and not complicated with Wizard.
- Select and Click “Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (any edition) or Server 2008-2016”
- Click “Create”.
- On “Windows setup file path”, Select Installation Drive Source from a Windows DVD OR an ISO file location, this position can be anywhere. If using ISO file, then you must also click “Use my ISO, RAR, ARJ, ZIP, 7z, CAB, DMG image or archive”
- In the “USB drive” section, Select Target of USB Flash Drive. This is usually automatic if already plugged-in.
- Click “Run” if it the placement is already correct.
- If the “Format Warning” appears marked RED, if you are sure then continue with Click “Continue”.
- The Transfer Process Begins. Wait a few minutes until the process is complete, usually around 10-15 minutes, depending on CPU speed.
- Exit from app when it’s done.
- USB Flash drive is ready to use.
To Continue installing windows on your computer or laptop perfectly follow the instructions below:
Windows 7 is focusing more on the basic development of Windows, with the goal of being more compatible with various types of computer applications and hardware. The operating system supports multi-touch on the screen, redesigning the taskbar now known as Superbar, a home network system called HomeGroup, and improved performance.
Windows 8 is the name of one version of the operating system that uses an ARM microprocessor in addition to traditional x86 microprocessors made by Intel and AMD. The user interface is modified to be able to be used on touchscreen devices other than the mouse and keyboard, so Windows 8 is designed for touch-tablet devices.
Windows 10 is a popular operating system that competes with Windows 7. The system aims to address the flaws in the first user interface introduced by Windows 8. By adding additional mechanics designed to enhance the experience on devices that do not have touch screens.